- Buy and sell gold, jewelry, coins, and other valuables with confidence using the Vanta™ GX precious metal analyzer.
- Accurate, easy to use, and nondestructive, the analyzer provides an affordable way to know the purity and composition of gold and other precious metals.
- Compact and stylish for the showroom, the countertop instrument delivers accurate precious metal verification, karatage, and fineness in seconds.
- Measure the gold, silver, and other precious metals in your valuables on-site to quickly and accurately price items.
- Identify fake items fast with the alert for gold plating and detection of hazardous elements (e.g., lead and cadmium).
|DIMENSIONS||35.73 cm x 23.93 cm x 32.41 cm (14.07 in. x 9.42 in. x 12.76 in.) (with door closed)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 70 watts at 18 V and 3.9 A|
|EXCITATION SOURCE||2-watt X-ray tube: 35 kV, 50 μA maximum Tungsten (W) anode|
|DETECTOR||Silicon PIN diode|
Silicon drift detector
Thermo-electrically cooled, hig
|ENVIRONMENTAL TEMP RANGE||Temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)Humidity: 10% to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing|
|DATA DISPLAY||Full color touch-screen display: 800 × 480 (WVGA) 16-bit transflective LCD with capacitive touch screen supporting gesture control|
|DATA TRANSFER||1 mini USB and 2 full size USB|
- Gold shop.
- Processing facility.
No comments yet