- This machine works with a new, revolutionary double chamber concept.
- This innovative system gives several advantages compared with the traditional single chamber suction system currently available in the market.
- In TVCd melting chamber and flask chamber are completely independent and at the moment of casting the machine can control the metal injection into the mold by applying a differential pressure during pouring.
- The casting cycle takes only few minutes and, while the previous flask is cooling down in protective gas for no oxidation, the next charge can be loaded into the crucible and melted, thus overlapping two cycles for no time waste.
- The machine is fully automatic having also a PC based monitoring system for process parameters acquisition and production data management with easy editing of casting programs suitable for many kinds of alloy (optional).
- This revolutionary machine is the synthesis of the most advanced engineering and years of experience in casting that only TOPCAST will bring in your factory.
|Small labs and research departments
|Number of casting programs
|Working Capacity of graphite crucible
|Flask maximum diameter (mm)
|Flask maximum height (mm)
|Built-in 25 m3/h
|Pressure over vacuum
- Processing facility.