- TVCs are fully automatic, robust, easy to use pressure over vacuum casting machines designed for small and medium casting laboratories.
- This family of machines work with the well-known pressure over vacuum concept, thus preferring the perforated flask against the solid ones.
- Melting is achieved in protective atmosphere (Nitrogen, Argon or Helium) while a strong vacuum pump is provided in order to boost the suction effect into the mold.
- As soon as the metal has entered the mold a strong compression takes place on top of the tree to reduce shrinkage porosity.
- Crucible graphite consumption is greatly reduced thanks to the gas wash procedure which removes the oxygen in few seconds from the charge loading operation.
- The machine is fully automatic making the operator’s job very easy (you simply have to load the alloy and flask and then press the START button). This will give you the most consistent result flask to flask.
|Entry level model
|Number of casting programs
|Working Capacity of graphite crucible
|2,5 kg Brass
|Flask maximum diameter (mm)
|Flask maximum height (mm)
|Pressure over vacuum
- Processing facility.