- Uses the latest innovative technology using SDD (Silicon Drift Detector) for very high accuracy and better sensitivity, noise reduction and much more stable operation than the Si-Pin technology (which is old technology), helps to detect more and better elements.
- Specialized in trading, manufacturing, and needle recovery transactions and requires analysis time for fast results and high accuracy when analyzing.
- Analyzing all metals, such as Pt, Au, Rh, Pd, Ag, Cu, Zn, Ni, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Mo, Ir, Ru, Pb, Bi, Zr, Sn, Sb, Cd, In, Ga, Ge, W and detects the metal element Os (often found in gold in Vietnam market).
- Compact design, using small space, suitable for jewelry manufacturing and trading enterprises, gold shops, production facilities, ...
- The machine is easy to use and gives very fast results for metal components in the form of % and karat at the touch of 1 button.
- The X-ray blocking system is safe, ensuring absolute occupational safety requirements.
- Detect toxic elements such as Cd, Pb in welding alloys.
- Detection of metals that are subject to high temperatures and have a density equivalent to gold, such as: Ir, Ru, W and Os.
- Can observe the sample directly through the window of the measuring chamber with bright LED lights inside.
- It is possible to print measurement result certificates quickly and easily when connected to a PC and using Olympus PC software.
- The measured results can be easily accessed via LAN.
- GoldXpert SDD spectrometer is an ideal product line for businesses operating in gold exchange, processing, jewelry, metal recycling, museums, archaeology,...
|DIMENSIONS||267 mm x 310 mm x 340 mm (10.5 in. x 12.5 in. x 13.4 in.) (with door closed)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 70 W.|
|EXCITATION SOURCE||4 W, 40 kV, 100 μA (max.) X-ray tube|
|DETECTOR||SDD (Silicon Drift Detector)|
|Anode (option)||Anode choices: Au or Ta|
|ENVIRONMENTAL TEMP RANGE||-10 ºC to 50 ºC (14 ºF to 122 ºF)|
|CAMERA AND COLLIMATOR||Integrated with measurement geometry; small-spot collimator; selectable diameter sizes (3 mm or 10 mm)|
|POWER||AC power adaptor or rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|DATA DISPLAY||55 × 73 mm (2.2 × 2.9 in.) Color LCD touch screenResolution: 800 x 600 -16-bit LCD interface|
|DATA TRANSFER||USB, Bluetooth|
|PRECIOUS METALS||Pt, Au, Rh, Pd, Ag, Cu, Zn, Ni, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Mo, Ir, Ru, Pb, Bi, Zr, Sn, Sb,Cd, In, Ga, Ge, W, Os.|
- Gold shop
- Processing facility
No comments yet