- Uses the Si-Pin (Detector) technology of the old generation, so it only provides relative accuracy, poor sensitivity and instability compared to the GoldXpert SDD series (using SDD probe technology).
- Analyzes many metals, such as: Pt, Au, Rh, Pd, Ag, Cu, Zn, Ni, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ir, Ru, Pb, Bi, Zr, Sn, Sb, Cd, In, Ga, Ge, W. But it is difficult to detect the element Os (often found in gold in Vietnam market).
- Compact design, suitable for small spaces and serves mainly for gold shops and small production facilities but does not require high accuracy.
- Gives fast results for metal components in the form of % and karat with just 1 button but in terms of processing speed will be slightly slower (compared to Detector SDD technology).
- The X-ray blocking system is safe, ensuring absolute occupational safety requirements.
- Detect toxic elements such as Cd, Pb in welding alloys.
- Can observe the sample directly through the window of the measuring chamber with bright LED lights inside.
- A sample of the measurement result certificate can be exported quickly and easily when connected to a PC and using Olympus PC software.
- The measured results can be easily accessed via LAN.
|DIMENSIONS||267 mm x 310 mm x 340 mm (10.5 in. x 12.5 in. x 13.4 in.) (with door closed)|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 70 W.|
|EXCITATION SOURCE||4 W, 40 kV, 100 μA (max.) X-ray tube|
|ANODE||Anode choices: Au or Ta|
|ENVIRONMENTAL TEMP RANGE||-10 ºC to 50 ºC (14 ºF to 122 ºF)|
|CAMERA AND COLLIMATOR||Integrated with measurement geometry; small-spot collimator; selectable diameter sizes (3 mm or 10 mm)|
|POWER||AC power adaptor or rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|DATA DISPLAY||55 × 73 mm (2.2 × 2.9 in.) Color LCD touch screenResolution: 800 x 600 -16-bit LCD interface|
|DATA TRANSFER||USB, Bluetooth|
|PRECIOUS METALS||Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ir, Pt, Au, Rh, Ru, Pb, Bi, Zr, Pd, Ag, Sn, Sb, Cd, In, Ga, Ge, and W. (Plus Os for SDD)|
- Gold shop
- Processing facility
No comments yet